Deep within the Crystal Caves of Icefinger Mountains, the dreaded Snow Witch is plotting to bring on a new ice age. A brave trapper dies in your arms and lays the burden of his mission on your shoulders. But time is running out – will YOU take up the challenge?
Originally written by Ian Livingstone in 1984, Caverns of the Snow Witch celebrates its 30th anniversary in 2014. The ninth book in the Fighting Fantasy series, it expands upon the original version published in WARLOCK magazine, taking you beyond the Crystal Caves. In celebration of the 30th anniversary, all-new colour artwork by a variety of artists has been included.
FOUR PLATFORMS, ONE PRICE!
Get Caverns of the Snow Witch for PC, Mac, Linux, Android and a Steam Key! Simply use the Humble Widget below:
Grab the iOS version from the Apple App Store here.
- Make the gamebook as easy or hard as you like and even turn on a special cheat mode to read it old-school!
- Atmospheric new visuals which can be turned off to make the gamebook look like it came off the printing press in the 80s!
- Les Edwards’ famous cover brought to life.
- Gary Ward and Edward Crosby’s classic illustrations included along with new, full color illustrations specifically for this edition!
- Achievements to find throughout the gamebook.
Caverns of the Snow Witch has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
- Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
- An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
- Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
- Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
- Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
- Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.