Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/homew7/public_html/fightingfantasyapps.com/wp-content/plugins/lightbox-gallery/lightbox-gallery.php on line 570
The dreaded pirate-lord Cinnabar, scourge of the twelve seas, plagued the seafarers of the Old World in a bloody reign of terror until a brave adventurer put an end to his evil. But now he is back from the dead, seeking revenge, with the dark powers of voodoo at his command.
A new fantasy adventure in which YOU are the hero. Available now from Steve Jackson, Ian Livingstone and Tin Man Games.
- Make the gamebook as easy or hard as you like and even turn on a special cheat mode to read it old-school!
- Choose between full colour images, or toggle between the black-and-white originals from the print edition!
- Use unique weapons like the Throwing Knives and Gas-Globes for added strategy in fights.
- Race against the clock to complete your quest!
- Plot your journey along the map as you travel to new locations.
Bloodbones has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
- Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
- An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
- Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
- Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
- Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
- Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.