Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/homew7/public_html/fightingfantasyapps.com/wp-content/plugins/lightbox-gallery/lightbox-gallery.php on line 570
Terrible things are happening in Goraya castle. Insane megalomaniac Gingrich Yurr is preparing to unleash an army of monstrous zombies upon the world. He must be stopped and his undead horde defeated. In this life-or-death adventure the decisions YOU make will decide the fate of the world. Can YOU survive or will YOU become a zombie too?
Narrative-driven, and with simplified combat and gameplay, this is a Fighting Fantasy gamebook for the 21st century.
- Make the gamebook as easy or hard as you like and even turn on a special cheat mode to read it old-school!
- Atmospheric new visuals which can be turned off to make the gamebook look like it came off the printing press in the 80s!
- Greg Staples’ cover brought to life and animated!
- Kevin Crossley’s illustrations colorised for the app, making full use of high-resolution displays.
- Alternate cover artwork to unlock!
- Achievements to find throughout the gamebook.
Blood of the Zombies has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
- Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
- An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
- Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
- Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
- Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
- Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.
Pocket Gamer Review – “Blood of the Zombies is a hugely enjoyable, brilliantly presented, hilariously violent romp. If this is your first gamebook or your 30th, you’re going to have a whale of a time.” – 9 out of 10! – GOLD AWARD!
GET IT NOW!
Gamezebo Review – “…its speedy combat and inbuilt adversity make it a great candidate for the app treatment. A skilled app designer and an experienced author have collaborated and managed the rare feat of creating something greater than the sum of their individual talents.” – 4.5 out of 5!
Starburst Review – “Ultimately, fans of the old stories should enjoy Blood of the Zombies. It delivers an authentic Fighting Fantasy experience while updating the gameplay and style in its own way. ” – 8 out of 10!
Tapsauce Review – “Easily one of the best of Tin Man Games’ stable.” – The Final Grade: A
148 Apps– “…for those looking for an interesting storyline and a delightful walk down memory lane, it’s a sterling effort and one that very much deserves its asking price. I’m already looking forward to other Fighting Fantasy/Tin Man Games collaborations.” – 4.5 out of 5! – EDITOR’S CHOICE!
Touch Arcade Review – “Beautifully presented, a little campy but oh-so-worth that walk down memory lane, Blood of the Zombies will not go amiss in your library of interactive iOS-based tales.” – 4 out of 5!
Trollish Delver Review – “Blood of the Zombies brings the Fighting Fantasy gamebooks lumbering and groaning into the internet generation and with its simple mechanics that work well in app form. It’s a fantastic game that presents a fun story, great art and a tonne of re-playability making this a hugely successful first outing for Tin Man and Fighting Fantasy.” – 5 out of 5!
Press2Reset Review – “Between Tin Man Games and Ian Livingstone, Fighting Fantasy: Blood of the Zombies brings digital gamebooks to a whole new level. With the automated game system, the newly colored illustrations, and the additional music and sound effects, this is one gamebook you need to immerse yourself in. This debut of Fighting Fantasy onto digital devices has the gamebook future looking bright.” – 9 out of 10!
Giant Fire Breathing Robot – “Go buy this game. It’s an almost perfect addition to the Fighting Fantasy series, and I can’t wait to see more like it. It’s brutal, unforgiving, and almost certainly more difficult than most games you’ve played lately. You need this game in your life.”
Board Game Geek Review – “It has their great level of polish and works well on all screen sizes. This is a spooky tale that is great for this Halloween season.” – 4 out of 5!
El Dink Review – “Everyone involved has excelled themselves. Tin Man created a beautiful app, and Livingstone has created one of the bloodiest, scariest adventures since House Of Hell. The Fighting Fantasy comeback starts right here.” – 5 stars!